Silkie Bantam blue, paint, red hatching eggs

TotallyNOtBatman

Hatching
Sep 19, 2019
I'm looking for some Bantam eggs. Of blue,red and paint to start up my desired flock. I thought I would ask here since I've had not a lot of luck.

Pretty sure 'Aprils Silkies" has Paint eggs to ship.

I just bought some blue & splash eggs for hatching on eBay. Paints are there too. Haven't looked for Red, but don't recall seeing any.

I just bought some blue & splash eggs for hatching on eBay. Paints are there too. Haven't looked for Red, but don't recall seeing any.

Hello sadly I'm in England and I think they are in America

Here's how to add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, (laptop version shown), then it's always there!
upload_2019-12-30_9-28-14.png

There's some paints on eBay uk. Not sure if they're close to you or if they can ship. No idea there.

Yeah hopefully, some England breeders will pop in here.

Have you looked in the breeder section on this site for listings? Or the breeder directory?

Yeah they are. I'd suggest a post in the breeder forum pointing out that you're in England, looking for breeders, with what you're looking for. Asking if anyone knows someone...

Maybe even search silkies England & silkies uk, see if you get thread results. Maybe you can email people, see if they're still selling or know anyone that is.

Good luck dear. I thought Idaho had slim silkie pickings. Looking at eBay uk, geesh. Only those one 1/2 dozen paints. Hope you find some soon.

Yeah they are. I'd suggest a post in the breeder forum pointing out that you're in England, looking for breeders, with what you're looking for. Asking if anyone knows someone...

Maybe even search silkies England & silkies uk, see if you get thread results. Maybe you can email people, see if they're still selling or know anyone that is.

Good luck dear. I thought Idaho had slim silkie pickings. Looking at eBay uk, geesh. Only those one 1/2 dozen paints. Hope you find some soon.
Ah yes thank you. I usually look around ebay too but its been difficult

Back
Top Bottom