Silkie roosters for free

Ashley & Donna Dame

Songster
6 Years
Aug 11, 2017
I hatched out some silkie eggs and now at 3 1/2 months old we've found some roosters. My alpha won't tolerate mating of his hens and these boys are starting. So it's time to find good homes because I don't want cock fighting and I don't want my hens beat up by teen roos. The hens are very stressed out so the boys need to go. The two black look the same so I did one photo. Please message me if you're interested. I'm in Limerick Maine. You can shoot me a text at 2078069358.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815_083700_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815_083700_Chrome.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230815_083650_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815_083650_Chrome.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 3
I hatched out some silkie eggs and now at 3 1/2 months old we've found some roosters. My alpha won't tolerate mating of his hens and these boys are starting. So it's time to find good homes because I don't want cock fighting and I don't want my hens beat up by teen roos. The hens are very stressed out so the boys need to go. The two black look the same so I did one photo. Please message me if you're interested. I'm in Limerick Maine. You can shoot me a text at 2078069358.
I've posted my "free" roosters on a couple of local FB chicken groups I'm in with good luck. Once, I tried Craig's List and that worked well too. Here, it's a crap shoot as members are from the entire world here. On FB, you can find poultry groups in your state and even in your part of the state.

I've posted my "free" roosters on a couple of local FB chicken groups I'm in with good luck. Once, I tried Craig's List and that worked well too. Here, it's a crap shoot as members are from the entire world here. On FB, you can find poultry groups in your state and even in your part of the state.
Thanks. I have it on craigslist already too. I don't have Facebook so that's not doable.

Back
Top Bottom