Silkie thread!

:yuckyuck

I would love to have something like that for my chickens!

What kind of a mix is the black one??

His mother was 1/2 polish and Silkie, his father was full white Silkie :) he's beautiful in the sun. He's going to make a unique rooster. He has very lush and thick feathers like a Silkie.

I haven't been on BYC as much lately, but I was back on tonight, so I thought I'd share my newest silkie.

Here's Faroh (pharaoh)... splash cockerel
What a picture!!!!
love.gif
He is gorgeous!!!!!

I haven't been on BYC as much lately, but I was back on tonight, so I thought I'd share my newest silkie.

Here's Faroh (pharaoh)... splash cockerel

Beautiful! How old is he?

His mother was 1/2 polish and Silkie, his father was full white Silkie
smile.png
he's beautiful in the sun. He's going to make a unique rooster. He has very lush and thick feathers like a Silkie.
He's very handsome. I like the green tint on his feathers.
big_smile.png

MY POWER WENT OUT WHILE I'M INCUBATING THE CATDANCE EGGS!! And..it's a warm day today, no reason. I read on the incubating thread that it's ok for the eggs to cool some times in the incubator for a while. I hope they were right. Temp went from 100 to 87 within and hr. Humidity went up. Hope it didn't shock them or something. Time for a generator! Pam

MY POWER WENT OUT WHILE I'M INCUBATING THE CATDANCE EGGS!! And..it's a warm day today, no reason. I read on the incubating thread that it's ok for the eggs to cool some times in the incubator for a while. I hope they were right. Temp went from 100 to 87 within and hr. Humidity went up. Hope it didn't shock them or something. Time for a generator! Pam
Hope it doesn't stay out long. Make sure you leave that incubator alone. Wrap it with blankets.

I have a wood furnace, and I'd move my incubator closer to that.

fl.gif

I am such a bad mom. I was trimming my cross beak boy Beaker and accidentally cut him a little too close. I hope he forgives me. (flour worked great to get the bleeding to stop)

This is my sweet boy before

A few pics of my Silkies, its windy today- so the fluff is a little crazy :)

The beautiful Tina

Fluffeh :D

Ellie

Coming to say hi (and to see if I have more treats), love her <3

My lovely Wednesday

Photo-bomb of the day: Lola's dirty face!

My little flock if 5 having a snack, love my Silkies!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom