Silkie thread!

oh the silkies are so cute, and their momma is a good looker.My silkies are on back order
barnie.gif
they were supposed to come the 13 feb and i still have 24 from the jan 30 featherleg hatch.but i am going to get some CHICKES at the feed supplie stores...
jumpy.gif
I HAVE A ? how many chickens is toooooo many I have 1 & 1/2 acres?

oh the silkies are so cute, and their momma is a good looker.My silkies are on back order
barnie.gif
they were supposed to come the 13 feb and i still have 24 from the jan 30 featherleg hatch.but i am going to get some CHICKES at the feed supplie stores...
jumpy.gif

how many chickens is toooooo many
Golden question right there.

I have 1 & 1/2 acres?
Are they going to be free ranging all the time?
If not, it really depends on the size of the pen(s), not the size of your land.

I have the most beautiful Pure White Silkes and I can say they are so perfect.I am not bragging,but then again I am !!!!!!!! I love all of them.My problem is I can`t sell my eggs and my chickens are over running with fertile hatching eggs.I have plenty of room but would like to share some of these hatching eggs with my BYC friends.Please email me for more info......... [email protected] Sandra, Please Reply Soon I don`t want these Hathing eggs to go bad!!!!

Hey if anyone wants to add me on facebook it's Kayla Douglas (Herp queen)
lol.png
I don't have enough to look at. BTW, herps are reptiles, just in case anyone was wondering.

I will- but you'll need to "block Mafia Wars", or you'll go insane. I'm hiding from a pest at the moment- but will do so when I get back on. Always good to have chicken peeps. Mafia friends are not impressed by my millions of chicken pics and post!
Pam
Pamela Smith Pittman on FB

hugs.gif

barnie.gif
jumpy.gif
mathmatically .... you need at least 4 square feet per chicken and you have 65521 square feet in 1 1/2 acres that means for the chicken lover you can only have 16380 chickens until you start building a second story.
lau.gif

mathmatically .... you need at least 4 square feet per chicken and you have 65521 square feet in 1 1/2 acres that means for the chicken lover you can only have 16380 chickens until you start building a second story.
lau.gif

What a gorgeous duck on your profile pic!! We have a large pond, but afraid neighborhood dogs would get them if I had some.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom