Silkie thread!

Well I moved my 2 remaining Silkies into the pallet coop with my broody momma and her 2 chicks. Tonight the layer flock will get moved in too. My LF rooster will go to the tractor for a few days to let them work out a pecking order. I trimmed the crests around the eyes on the Silkies so they can see

I am so upset,I have posted about my Pure White Silkies for sale(hatching eggs).They have great bloodlines,from Beth G.Gaetano Family Farms,and they are beautiful.I 1st posted 12 for $10 and I paid the the rest of the S/H.And I knew I had to start some where.I sold those fast!!!!!! So I Posted 12 for $24 and can`t sale a one.I don`t have a broody right now and my incubator is broke.I hate to bury them because I know they are alive.I got papers with the hatching eggs that I hatched out.So they are from Show Quailty Silkies.I have all Whites.Any advice,please help!!!!!! Sandra

What happened to my cute little fuzzies???

This one has the cutest little fluffy tail and is getting some crest feathers.

The turkey poult had to photo bomb.

I am so upset,I have posted about my Pure White Silkies for sale(hatching eggs).They have great bloodlines,from Beth G.Gaetano Family Farms,and they are beautiful.I 1st posted 12 for $10 and I paid the the rest of the S/H.And I knew I had to start some where.I sold those fast!!!!!! So I Posted 12 for $24 and can`t sale a one.I don`t have a broody right now and my incubator is broke.I hate to bury them because I know they are alive.I got papers with the hatching eggs that I hatched out.So they are from Show Quailty Silkies.I have all Whites.Any advice,please help!!!!!! Sandra
It isnt always that easy to sell eggs or birds.. Maybe if you took pics of your hens and rooster for people to see the quality you are breeding? Put them on Poultry Bid on facebook? Craigs list? Put up signs at your local feed store. Personally I dont think all eggs need to be hatched. You might separate the hens and rooster so you dont feel your eggs are "alive" and eat them or give them to friends...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom