Silkie thread!

This is Russell Crow
I love the reds...I have a lovey dovey pr of whites. :D His wifey is Daisy the white in my avatar.

Last edited:
I had to share my babies close ups with you all since you understand chick love.

Still looking for the right name for the first 2.... Thinking maybe Perry and Pope but still debating

Charlie Brown 2-

pepper-

This is Piper aka little bit.
[/quote

Are the first two boys then? I am into Charmed (again) so if one is piper the others could be paige and phoebe?

I don't know what they are. Any of them actually. I went with boobooroo for the blue one and Bella for the splashie. Perry was from katy perry and Olivia Pope lol but they didn't make the cut lol

Russell Crow is my Roos name lol it was Mae until he crowed! Tricky lil things... after that he got taller and his comb and waddle god bigger then it was evident. His feathers weren't a tell tale sign until he filled out. Boy he crowss now! He thinks he is the shiznit lol will walk up to my 15 pound cat and peck him :lau

Sitting on my ring is a "first" egg from one of my Silky poulets.

I bought 5, day old Silkies last June. I wanted One male because all my Silkies are inter-related. 1 died-all the rest are Female! If I'd wanted females they all would have been boys!

Back
Top Bottom