Silkie thread!

How do you multi quote?
If you guys are wanting hatching eggs from these two the one just started laying I've gotten two eggs so far I did see the rooster try breeding her yesterday don't know if he succeeded or not. Not sure how long to wait before trying to hatch any. The other two heavy spotted ones are broody and sitting, one on four eggs that a lady ordered and the Rooster in that pen is white beautiful chicks some come out good spoted some with just a few great crest on them. But these are not laying at all right now. Just stuck a few in the frig last night I could pull back out and start saving what I get. You could get Blue/Black or paint from the eggs I send. We could give it a try if you want. I'm no expert I'll pack them good. TiaRC you are really far away I would be worried the wouldn't make it that far.

If only I had an incubator and knew how to incubate I'd drive on down and get me some!

I know this is a silkie thread but it's the most active one that I am on. Anyone got a guess on what breed this is. Got her (think it's a girl) from the banty bin at the local feed store.

For size comparison.
As a baby

Guys...
I went to tsc(tractor supply company) and they have grain mites... the small white ones all over the bags. I'm not buying from them again. They seemed to have not cared at all. Ridiculous. Where can I buy some in ohio monroe ohio or in ohio that ships. I'm not wanting to deal with Grain mites...I have them now and they are all in my food storage container.

Guys...
I went to tsc(tractor supply company) and they have grain mites... the small white ones all over the bags. I'm not buying from them again. They seemed to have not cared at all. Ridiculous. Where can I buy some in ohio monroe ohio or in ohio that ships. I'm not wanting to deal with Grain mites...I have them now and they are all in my food storage container.
I would do a search for "feed and seed" on Google with your city and state

Guys...

ACK! I didn't even know that grain can get mites!

Lol if you really want to try it we can but I think you could find some nice ones closer that would have a better chance at hatching.
1f60a.png

I send eggs all over Australia , 3-4 thousand kilometers by air. On average the hatch rate is 8 out of 12.

My TSC doesn't seem to care either!!! Enfuriates me!!! The manager told me to freeze it and the bugs are good for chickens. I also noticed a sour smell coming from the feed. He said that was normal. I now only shop at my local feed stores. Much better quality

I think you are right! I kept looking at different breeds trying to figure out what she was but never looked at seabright's. She is very skittish and hard to catch. If anyone can do it my daughter can though. I'll try and post close up pictures of her. ETA Daughter is fast lol
Google wheaten old English game as well. She could be either. Game birds are usually a bit ' flighty '.

Back
Top Bottom