Silkie thread!

Do you have any other chickens? Hopefully chicken math will affect your hubbie like it did mine. Last year when we started he said 4-6. Now he's up to wanting 40! Keep posting pics as they grow and change and feather out. I'm curious to see what they end up looking like.
I got these Friday!!! I could only convince the hubby on two... I wanted like four! Anyway I named them "Puff" and "Fluff" What do you guys think? Also any guess on the color of the second one? My guess is defiantly white for Puff but I'm not sure for Fluff! [COLOR=0000CD]Puff (left, yellow chick) Fluff (right, has more red/orange color)[/COLOR]

The first looks like a roo to me. The 2nd looks more hen. I'm no expert though
1f60a.png
They're both beautiful!

I have a question the thermostat on my egg incubator says 37.5 but when I put my hand in it doesn't seem warm like my little giant that says 99.5 i5 it it working I'm going to buy another thermometer any help please
I figured it out I messed with the ca temperature to 15 and it needs to be at 0 so it was keeping the temp low I guess that will teach me to mess around

Do you have any other chickens? Hopefully chicken math will affect your hubbie like it did mine. Last year when we started he said 4-6. Now he's up to wanting 40! Keep posting pics as they grow and change and feather out. I'm curious to see what they end up looking like.
it looks like fluff us going to be a buff colored silkie because I bought a buff colored silkie at Murdoch's and it looks exactly like fluff

he is going to be buff colored

man I just can't wait to see how they feather out!!! I'll keep posting pictures as they grow!
And I do have 5 more hens I just really wanted a silkie.... Or two

man I just can't wait to see how they feather out!!! I'll keep posting pictures as they grow!
And I do have 5 more hens I just really wanted a silkie.... Or two
yeah I have a buff silky chick and when I saw fluff I realized the color imedialtly. If you do not know what the color buff is it is like a brownish gold

Back
Top Bottom