Silkie thread!

last night a dog ripped into my coop and killed all my beautiful babies ! i'm so heart broken as i finally got a nice line of show quality , located in ontario , if anyone has any for sale or knows of a breeder i would love to regain so beautiful babies
1f623.png
2764.png

That's horrible, so sorry
1f61e.png

My silkie laid her first eggs a couple of days ago and I was wondering if these were as big as they're going to be. I know they're small but if she grows more will they or do they stay the same size? I got her as either a week or two week old on October 10th

last night a dog ripped into my coop and killed all my beautiful babies ! i'm so heart broken as i finally got a nice line of show quality , located in ontario , if anyone has any for sale or knows of a breeder i would love to regain so beautiful babies
1f623.png
2764.png

I am so sorry to hear this it breaks my heart.

Last edited:
My silkie laid her first eggs a couple of days ago and I was wondering if these were as big as they're going to be. I know they're small but if she grows more will they or do they stay the same size? I got her as either a week or two week old on October 10th

That's about the size they will stay

What size are they? Did you weigh them? Mine won't lay , she's just 8 months

Back
Top Bottom