Silkie thread!

sager:)silkies :

what do u guys think of my silkies plzz let me know ur opinions i know there show quality but are they really good ones the 2 pullets are 6 months old and the cock is 8 months

Here is a picture of my black rooster .He is 8 months old ,Riane named him Edward .
71009_2011-12-11_001.jpg

Here is one of my pullets.Her name is Bella .Riane ,my grandaughter names all my silkies for me
smile.png
.. She is seven and she just loves them.I think she would sleep in the chicken house with them if I would let her.
71009_2011-12-11_009.jpg

riane'smimi :

sager:)silkies :

what do u guys think of my silkies plzz let me know ur opinions i know there show quality but are they really good ones the 2 pullets are 6 months old and the cock is 8 months

Here is a picture of my black rooster .He is 8 months old ,Riane named him Edward .
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/71009_2011-12-11_001.jpg
Here is one of my pullets.Her name is Bella .Riane ,my grandaughter names all my silkies for me
smile.png
.. She is seven and she just loves them.I think she would sleep in the chicken house with them if I would let her.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/71009_2011-12-11_009.jpg

They are beautiful

I would sleep with mine too if my mum would let me
lol.png

Thank you
smile.png

I am going to have to get some pictures of Riane and the silkies . I am surprised she hasn't tried to dress them in doll clothes
lau.gif

When she comes over they are the first thing she wants to see. She looks at them and I know she is counting makeing sure they are all there .She has named them all .My white rooster is Snow white
th.gif

riane'smimi :

Thank you
smile.png

I am going to have to get some pictures of Riane and the silkies . I am surprised she hasn't tried to dress them in doll clothes
lau.gif

When she comes over they are the first thing she wants to see. She looks at them and I know she is counting makeing sure they are all there .She has named them all .My white rooster is Snow white
th.gif

It sounds like she adores them
smile.png

Quote:
It sounds like she adores them
smile.png

She does .She goes after silkies like other kids go after puppies . She is very gentle with the birds though and they take to her.She doesn't bother with my other birds though.

Back
Top Bottom