Silkie thread!

He's the same age as mine! He's very pretty! :) Is he a real sweetie? Mine loves to be pet and held.
love.gif

i just gave him some now she didnt like it lol but atleast shes got some liquids in her
To avoid forcing it on the peep and possibly having it get in the air way, mix the dose in some feed and make it a moist mash. That way its getting the drug, getting some fluids and is not stressed with forcing it to take the drug. Try doing it several times a day. Just mix the solution and each time you feed mix a new batch of feed moisten it with the treated water.

I'm not thrilled with the yellow still showing on my whites but, its as good as it's going to get. I do not use wire cages b/c I feel it breaks their foot feathering plus, I like to let them roam in a big area with wood bedding and they free range alot too.

Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it with all the great breeders going
fl.gif

Sometimes silkies will get "leakage" in their hackles which is just off coloring, not solid coloring usually just ticking, for example black's sometimes will have gold leakage in the hackles. Hope this was of some help :)

Back
Top Bottom