Silkie thread!

Yes, they played me right??? I love them and they are smart. That little guy, Broke Beak, will do anything for food. I've got him flying up to my arm like a parakeet. He's just so sweet. Some people told me to cull him...I can't even imagine.

That's what I thought too. The others don't have that big of a comb. Thanks! This is too much fun. He got wry neck and I found a thread on here that helped me save him. He is so pretty I just love him. I've noticed that some of the tips of his feathers are turning an iridescent blue and on his chest a small section where the black feathers are tipped in brown. So cute.

Can someone tell me her color? (I think it looks like a girl :) ) I have four sis/brot but they have a darker crest more a dark chocolate color and this ones way lighter. Thanks!! These are some of the brothers/sisters

Last edited:
You must have ESP....I've been wondering how Sherbert has been turning out and hoping for some pictures. I just love his coloring. Now I think I'm in love with Titus also. Tina G.

[COLOR=800000]Gotta share on here too pictures I took over the weekend[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800000]Cinder-Fella (was named Cinderella in a hope it was a girl - no luck - LOL )[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800000][/COLOR]

[COLOR=800000]The one the only - Sherbert[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800000][/COLOR]

[COLOR=800000]Light 'blonde' Partridge pullet[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=800000]Blue partridge cockerel[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=800000]young Red pullet[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800000][/COLOR]

[COLOR=800000]Titus from Urban's Showboat Silkies[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800000][/COLOR]

Can someone tell me her color? (I think it looks like a girl
smile.png
)
I have four sis/brot but they have a darker crest more a dark chocolate color and this ones way lighter.

Thanks!!
These are some of the brothers/sisters
Looks like a partridge coloring to me, but I am rather new.

Back
Top Bottom