Silkie thread!

Wow! That's a funky looking SG. Love the 'hairdo'.
big_smile.png
lol i breed her to silkie male to get all bowie tied babies

Love them! I have some turkens, can only have the girls, so a friend took some cockerel turnkens I hatchted, and a beautiful blue..that we are hoping is a girl, but she does have a blue splash girl for sure. Hmmm, wonder what will come of the color mixes..the NN are one..white..and another...black.

I was just going through my images from yesterday and am quite pleased with how Phyllis is looking now at 20 weeks. Thoughts?

If there wasn't one standing in front of her, you'd see her feet. I have more, but I'll load this image here first. It's getting late and I'm tired :p

jess cant beleave be brought you over to dark side lol now we just need get you partridge one
I'm actually selling him, if he would have turned into a girl he would have stayed in the pet pen, but hes a he and he is a white, and I have no want for white birds. LOL he is absolutely gorgeous though, and hate to part with him but I don't have the room or the want(time/energy/money) to hunt down good white hens to breed him with.

Yes Ma'am they are! I think born on the same day also! We had a photo shoot this morning and they were not too happy about it.
tongue.png
Do you think Lady GaGa looks like she might be porcelain like yours? That extra yellowish color in her top knot is not really that color - I guess it had something to do with the lighting.
If there is no yellow in her than most likely...I thought she was maybe a buff when I saw her because of the yellow. My three light colored ones are very distinct in their colors. My Lavender doesn't have any variation in it's color. It is just solid lavender. The porcelain is the same too no variation. The buff does have darker yellowish areas along with lighter. My black has a light yellow rump, the same on the tip of it's wings, and under it's beak on it's throat! Is that normal or do I have a very unique chick
wink.png
. The black/splash is mottled in color and super cute and if it turns out to be a blue that's fine with me. One day I will get a splash and a paint. My partridge is lighter than yours. I love the dark brown color on your partridge's chest. It will be stunning as it grows older for you. All in all we have the CUTEST CHICKS EVER....BAMMMMMMMM!!!!
highfive.gif
yesss.gif

What will you call Lady GaGa is it's a boy??? Lord Gotcha
gig.gif
Sorry, I am weird I know...
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom