Silkie thread!

Guys.. I've been gone from my silkies for a full 24 hours and am having withdrawals.. Since when do I sleep in until 9am?! Gah! I miss the little fuzz balls!

I'm on my way to the Canadian National next weekend. Staying with friends a few nights, and am in Old Quebec right now. They have a lot of really cool shops with chicken decorations! I have to get me something chicken related.. One of those house silkies someone posted a while back :love

I left my MIL in charge of the birds. I stapled notes to every pen. "This silkie has two babies and is on baby food hanging on wall. Count her babies twice a day - they can be let out of the pen on days where it is not raining"

I did this for at least 10 pens. :oops:

at 5 in the morning.. I wasn't going to be obsessive. I just couldn't sleep :lol:

I forgot to tell her to make sure George is around! GASP! He likes to hide outside.. Must.. call her....

Guys.. I've been gone from my silkies for a full 24 hours and am having withdrawals.. Since when do I sleep in until 9am?! Gah! I miss the little fuzz balls!
I'm on my way to the Canadian National next weekend. Staying with friends a few nights, and am in Old Quebec right now. They have a lot of really cool shops with chicken decorations! I have to get me something chicken related.. One of those house silkies someone posted a while back
love.gif

I left my MIL in charge of the birds. I stapled notes to every pen. "This silkie has two babies and is on baby food hanging on wall. Count her babies twice a day - they can be let out of the pen on days where it is not raining"
I did this for at least 10 pens.
hide.gif

at 5 in the morning.. I wasn't going to be obsessive. I just couldn't sleep
lol.png

I forgot to tell her to make sure George is around! GASP! He likes to hide outside.. Must.. call her....
This is awesome. I love it!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that leaves more notes for their chicken keepers than their dog watchers? Lol! I only left one note for the dogs.
tongue.png
I have 3 dogs and 2 cats - and didn't even leave a note about the cats
hide.gif
I'd probably do something like that.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom