Silkies for Sale in MD/DE/PA Area

MROO

Enabler
6 Years
Feb 26, 2018
The North-Eastern Corner of Maryland
Some Pics of the Silkie's we have available ...

Meet The Magic Schoolbus Crew - Ralphie, Liz and Phoebe - all named after Miss Frizzle's adventurous students! They're still very young, yet, hatched the week before Easter (March 27-29, 2018.) All three tested clean for AV and Pullorum in July, 2018. They are healthy, happy youngsters, very sweet-natured and extremely tame ... think "spoiled 4H project," which describes them to a "T."
No eggs, yet, but we're getting close!

Ralphie making sure everything's cool before they leave the run.
ralphie-girls-2-jpg.1506948

This next picture isn't the best one of The Magic Schoolbus crew, but it does show how soft and fluffy they are - even when they've just had a good roll in the mulch! The two Sebrights in this picture are also available - there are five of those - two gold laced cockerels and three pullets (two silver- & one gold-laced.)

Did I miss any good stuff?
ralphie-n-girls-jpg.1506949

Liz - out exploring...
liz-jpg.1506956

Some Pics of the Silkie's we have available ...

Meet The Magic Schoolbus Crew - Ralphie, Liz and Phoebe - all named after Miss Frizzle's adventurous students! They're still very young, yet, hatched the week before Easter (March 27-29, 2018.) All three tested clean for AV and Pullorum in July, 2018. They are healthy, happy youngsters, very sweet-natured and extremely tame ... think "spoiled 4H project," which describes them to a "T."
No eggs, yet, but we're getting close!

Ralphie making sure everything's cool before they leave the run.
ralphie-girls-2-jpg.1506948

This next picture isn't the best one of The Magic Schoolbus crew, but it does show how soft and fluffy they are - even when they've just had a good roll in the mulch! The two Sebrights in this picture are also available - there are five of those - two gold laced cockerels and three pullets (two silver- & one gold-laced.)

Did I miss any good stuff?
ralphie-n-girls-jpg.1506949

Liz - out exploring...
liz-jpg.1506956

UPDATE! Ralphie and the Girls went to their new Forever Home last night! I already miss my fluffies, but they will continue to grow and be spoiled by Miss Megan and her family. Thank you, Megan!

Back
Top Bottom