Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 796 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 96 11.6%

• Total voters
Going off the current topic of Quails...

I'm starting to post Silkie hatching eggs but it'll be the first time I've ever done it.

I've been looking at ways for me to pack them and I was thinking...wrap each egg in bubble wrap, put them in an egg carton, wrap the carton in bubble wrap, put the carton inside a small box, pack around it with newspaper, tape the box shut and put on some fragile tape!

Of course, sent with the quickest postage and tracked.

Do you guys think that's ample?

Going off the current topic of Quails...

I'm starting to post Silkie hatching eggs but it'll be the first time I've ever done it.

I've been looking at ways for me to pack them and I was thinking...wrap each egg in bubble wrap, put them in an egg carton, wrap the carton in bubble wrap, put the carton inside a small box, pack around it with newspaper, tape the box shut and put on some fragile tape!

Of course, sent with the quickest postage and tracked.

Do you guys think that's ample?
Don't forget the aluminum foil to block radiation from the X-Rays?

Don't forget the aluminum foil to block radiation from the X-Rays?

Oh well not something I thought of but I haven't seen many people over here add that in. I'm not sure how often the eggs would go through an x-ray if I was posting within the country.

I'll have to look into it though if it could help give the eggs a better chance!

Oh well not something I thought of but I haven't seen many people over here add that in. I'm not sure how often the eggs would go through an x-ray if I was posting within the country.

I'll have to look into it though if it could help give the eggs a better chance!
Okay.

I just saw this
CA572BBC-76D0-4C34-A2CC-9032C9E18760.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom