Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 796 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 96 11.6%

• Total voters
Not at all, the peeps over there are lucky to have you breeding and selling!...

I guess so, most people that want them from me live so far away though :barnie

I'd do same thing if I had enough money to do so. I also have a dream of running a chicken farm.

I'm just using a free website builder, I'm not paying anything. You can pay to remove ads and such but it's not that big of a site to worry about that :gig it's literally just a place for me to post my chicks I have ready, my photography, updates and show history and stuff.

Originally I was going to make a Facebook page to post my photos but Facebook says I'm not real so I can't have an account :lau

I hope to be on a larger farm scale in the future too. It will be many years away but maybe one day.

I'm just using a free website builder, I'm not paying anything. You can pay to remove ads and such but it's not that big of a site to worry about that :gig it's literally just a place for me to post my chicks I have ready, my photography, updates and show history and stuff.

Originally I was going to make a Facebook page to post my photos but Facebook says I'm not real so I can't have an account :lau

I hope to be on a larger farm scale in the future too. It will be many years away but maybe one day.
I almost made a webpage for my chickens. But then I chickened out. Get it?
Anyway I’m not allowed social media. Not yet at least plus I don’t want it

I almost made a webpage for my chickens. But then I chickened out. Get it?
Anyway I’m not allowed social media. Not yet at least plus I don’t want it

I get it and I know the feeling too!

I'm still undecided as to whether I want to post it or not...

As for social media, I've honestly never had it and I've never needed it either. I only wanted Facebook for a page where I could put my bird photography on and that was it...guess I'm not good enough to be allowed an account anyways :lau

As for backyard chickens, I guess it is a form of social media but in a way, I don't really count it. All I post here is my chickens and things about them.

Why tell people about me when I can tell them about Silkies which are way better! :celebrate

I get it and I know the feeling too!

I'm still undecided as to whether I want to post it or not...

As for social media, I've honestly never had it and I've never needed it either. I only wanted Facebook for a page where I could put my bird photography on and that was it...guess I'm not good enough to be allowed an account anyways :lau

As for backyard chickens, I guess it is a form of social media but in a way, I don't really count it. All I post here is my chickens and things about them.

Why tell people about me when I can tell them about Silkies which are way better! :celebrate
I completely agree. I have a chick at the moment who will ligit climb on my HEAD! She sits up there and makes a mess of my hair. It’s actually quite funny. It has been really wet the past few days so she gets cold and will follow me around the pen chirping really loud until I pick her up.

I completely agree. I have a chick at the moment who will ligit climb on my HEAD! She sits up there and makes a mess of my hair. It’s actually quite funny. It has been really wet the past few days so she gets cold and will follow me around the pen chirping really loud until I pick her up.

Aw she sounds cute! :love Trying to get comfy in your hair!

Whenever one of my chicks climbs onto my head it always poops :sick I think they do it on purpose!

I couldn't make it without my Facebook account lol. I have my account, linked to my "business" page which is linked to my website and linked to my other Facebook "for fun" page lol. I usually have really good luck selling chicks through Facebook but they're getting more strict on things so it's getting tougher.

Okay.

How many eggs should I get, 25, or 50?
50 for sure!

@Butterscotchbitesfinger I see your signature says that you got a puppy! Thats great, what breed is it? Got any pics you wanna share?;)
I know this isn't silkie related, but how do I manage my signature? Signatures are the words below the posts, right?

I think I've gone mad...I'm making a site for my Silkies :oops:
I will check it out if you post the link when it is finished!

Back
Top Bottom