Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 796 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 96 11.6%

• Total voters
His dad was a blue and his mom was white, buff, or black.

I'd definitely lean in the direction of him maybe being columbian with red leakage in that case unless your white girl turned out to be dominant white. His chick down could probably give you a hint if you happen to remember it?

Red pyle down tends to look yellow or yellow with a hint of red/orange from what I've seen. Here is my red pyle boys down as a chick and then how he looked several months ago. :)

fiore chick.jpg

Fiore.jpg

I'd definitely lean in the direction of him maybe being columbian with red leakage in that case unless your white girl turned out to be dominant white. His chick down could probably give you a hint if you happen to remember it?

Red pyle down tends to look yellow or yellow with a hint of red/orange from what I've seen. Here is my red pyle boys down as a chick and then how he looked several months ago. :)

View attachment 2522759

View attachment 2522760
This rooster is stunning!😍

View attachment 2522759

View attachment 2522760
No that's not what it looked like. It was more of a silver with buff tones. I've tried to find pictures of them but I can't.

Back
Top Bottom