Silver Bielefelders!

I understand that, and it's best to have what you will love having. I hope that they do well for you!
Thank you! I'm really hoping to get some Creel ones one day, as well. We have cream and creel leg bars. And they are just the sweetest and beautiful. I've heard so much about Biel's but never had any. I'm excited to watch them grow.

Thank you! I'm really hoping to get some Creel ones one day, as well. We have cream and creel leg bars. And they are just the sweetest and beautiful. I've heard so much about Biel's but never had any. I'm excited to watch them grow.
I'm on lockdown right now for a hatch on the 7th. Hopefully those egg's will want to be chicks, anyways. :yesss:

I'm on lockdown right now for a hatch on the 7th. Hopefully those egg's will want to be chicks, anyways. :yesss:
Good luck! How many do you have? I hope all goes well.

We just put 7 Bielefelder eggs in the incubator tonight. It's my first time hatching eggs. I love the autosexing breeds myself.

Good luck! How many do you have? I hope all goes well.

We just put 7 Bielefelder eggs in the incubator tonight. It's my first time hatching eggs. I love the autosexing breeds myself.
I have 20 shipped ones to add new outside blood to my flock of them, and 3 from my flock. I was trying to pick the bigger and darker brown ones. I prefer hatching the egg's, rather then buying chicks.

I have 20 shipped ones to add new outside blood to my flock of them, and 3 from my flock. I was trying to pick the bigger and darker brown ones. I prefer hatching the egg's, rather then buying chicks.
I may eventually. I'm excited to give it a first run, now. I was leary of hatching due to fear of getting more roosters. LOL

You will still get boy's from these eggs, but you will know who the boys are after they hatch.
Yes - which is why I love autosexing. To start out, we got Australorps (David loves them) and ended up with 9 males and one female from a sexed batch. That was less than Ideal

Yes - which is why I love autosexing. To start out, we got Australorps (David loves them) and ended up with 9 males and one female from a sexed batch. That was less than Ideal
My first flock that I started out with were also the Australorps, but I found the roosters couldn't be trusted for me to be able to turn my back. They went to freezer camp. I had other breeds after that, but now I only have the Bielefelder's and I'm sticking with them. My rooster is a good boy.

Back
Top Bottom