Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

My Dr. has aged since I started going to him hmmmmm
goodnight

Some Doc's just do not have what it takes for some of us more challenging patients.. They usually go into a home or research. When they say research, I think it is code for "a home".

I am hurting today. The WWD made fun of my hurting. She implied I was old. I went for a LONG walk in the woods looking for mushrooms, and ended up hurting today. I could be on a 18 cup coffee day.

I have to show off my blue egg.... I love blue eggs.

The two alongside the blue come from my "Partridge Chanting legbar" chickens. They lay huge eggs those are from a pullet around 80 grams each.

morning old folks partly through my first cup of coffee
last night I was told I could take the chicks counting 3
to my broody hen with no eggs it is the first three
from the incubator as eggs where added 4 days apart
my major help was by Hinotori from our Washington state thread

Hi everyone! It's been a loonnngggg time! But I'm still around. sort of. I've been extra busy with family matters. Seems like one after another this past year. It's been a long year for all the family and looks like another one ahead.
I've really missed time with the coffee crew and BYC friends! I've still kept BYC as my home page this whole time on my computer, but usually I have been using my phone more so I don't get to see as it as often.
Just stopping by to say hello and see how all my coffee fiends friends are doing!
I sincerely hope everyone is well and good! I hope to get back on more regularly (if you'll have me!) since I've recently cut back on my regular work hours. Next stop retirement.
frow.gif
hello to all!
@chickisoup
ep.gif
Wow! I saw your bears! Big bears and little bears OH MY!
@perchie.girl How's the ranch doing? (I need to read more previous posts sometime)
idunno.gif

@Alaskan I've been wondering if you're still in Alaska! Now I know! Hang in there! Maybe you'll get a milder winter this year.
fl.gif

@everyoneelse!
smile.png

Have an awesome day!

Hi everyone! It's been a loonnngggg time! But I'm still around. sort of. I've been extra busy with family matters. Seems like one after another this past year. It's been a long year for all the family and looks like another one ahead.
I've really missed time with the coffee crew and BYC friends! I've still kept BYC as my home page this whole time on my computer, but usually I have been using my phone more so I don't get to see as it as often.
Just stopping by to say hello and see how all my coffee fiends friends are doing!
I sincerely hope everyone is well and good! I hope to get back on more regularly (if you'll have me!) since I've recently cut back on my regular work hours. Next stop retirement.
frow.gif
hello to all!
@chickisoup
ep.gif
Wow! I saw your bears! Big bears and little bears OH MY!
@perchie.girl How's the ranch doing? (I need to read more previous posts sometime)
idunno.gif

@Alaskan I've been wondering if you're still in Alaska! Now I know! Hang in there! Maybe you'll get a milder winter this year.
fl.gif

@everyoneelse!
smile.png

Have an awesome day!

welcome back... My place will never be a ranch... but I hope to fence and cross fence for the horse and some goats and a Livestock guardian dog.

deb

Back
Top Bottom