Skippy has Angel Wings

Is there anything I should give them during the winter to boost fat?
Right now I am giving my flock dog kibble/dried meal worms and whole corn mixed together as an afternoon treat. The meal worms and dog kibble give extra protein and the whole corn gives them something to keep them warm on cold nights. You want to buy good quality dog or cat kibble.

Right now I am giving my flock dog kibble/dried meal worms and whole corn mixed together as an afternoon treat. The meal worms and dog kibble give extra protein and the whole corn gives them something to keep them warm on cold nights. You want to buy good quality dog or cat kibble.
My dogs eat Nutro Natural Choice. Would that be okay?

My dogs eat Nutro Natural Choice. Would that be okay?
Good quality dog food. Yes that would be a good one I feed my dogs Diamond Lamb and Rice my ducks love it so do my dogs. Just make sure the size is easy to eat. if it's large kibble take a hammer to it inside of a baggie.

Good quality dog food. Yes that would be a good one I feed my dogs Diamond Lamb and Rice my ducks love it so do my dogs. Just make sure the size is easy to eat. if it's large kibble take a hammer to it inside of a baggie.
Thank you very much for the help! I'll see how they like it :)

Back
Top Bottom