oooh neat! should I add LightWings and Parasealia to the archives?
Yes, but we can’t be lightwings in the academy, because we haven’t discovered them yet.
Clay and Peril should get married in Parasealia, so they can create the FireWing tribe in many years.

Doe was trampled by River, and gasped as she was thrown across the room by the force of River's wings. "Ack!!" She shook her head and looked at River. "Oh, sorry. I was in the way. That's my bad" Smiling, she took a step back and told Fern to get on her back. "What's your name?"
"Hi!" River grinned, coiling her tail over her back, RainWing style. "I'm River. You?"
She extended her talon, as if to shake hands, before noticing the lynx on the hybrid's back. "Whoa, you have a cat! What's its name? It's so cute!! There are mountain lions in the Sky Kingdom, but I've never seen one like that. Maybe it's because they run from me. What's it's name?"

"Hi!" River grinned, coiling her tail over her back, RainWing style. "I'm River. You?"
She extended her talon, as if to shake hands, before noticing the lynx on the hybrid's back. "Whoa, you have a cat! What's its name? It's so cute!! There are mountain lions in the Sky Kingdom, but I've never seen one like that. Maybe it's because they run from me. What's it's name?"
"Uh hi! I'm Doe. This is Fern, my lynx! Nice to meet you." She said smiling.

Back
Top Bottom