Small Starter Sebright Flock & More Near Maryland/Delaware Line

MROO

Enabler
6 Years
Feb 26, 2018
The North-Eastern Corner of Maryland
I have five Sebrights and a handful of other bantams in search of new homes. My daughter got them as a 4H project but underestimated both the her time and space. We only have room for two breeds - and she currently has FIVE. It's time to downsize!

Three Nankin Bantam roosters, one year old, raised together, so they get along great. These are not quite show quality, but they're close. Nankins are a CRITICALLY ENDANGERED BREED, so they need to go to a conservation minded home where they will be protected.

One Sebright Starter Flock - all together!
Two Gold-laced cockerels
Two Silver-laced pullets
One Gold-laced pullet

One trio of White Silkies - two pullets and one cockerel

And a bonded pair of extremely tame OEGB cockerels - a Red Pyle and a BBR - who sit on your hand or shoulder like a parrot and WALK ON A LEASH!

Except for the Nankins, all of these birds are between 4-6 months old. All are hand tamed and easy to handle. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please PM me and make an offer. You would be supporting a young lady's 4H program.

I have five Sebrights and a handful of other bantams in search of new homes. My daughter got them as a 4H project but underestimated both the her time and space. We only have room for two breeds - and she currently has FIVE. It's time to downsize!

Three Nankin Bantam roosters, one year old, raised together, so they get along great. These are not quite show quality, but they're close. Nankins are a CRITICALLY ENDANGERED BREED, so they need to go to a conservation minded home where they will be protected.

One Sebright Starter Flock - all together!
Two Gold-laced cockerels
Two Silver-laced pullets
One Gold-laced pullet

One trio of White Silkies - two pullets and one cockerel

And a bonded pair of extremely tame OEGB cockerels - a Red Pyle and a BBR - who sit on your hand or shoulder like a parrot and WALK ON A LEASH!

Except for the Nankins, all of these birds are between 4-6 months old. All are hand tamed and easy to handle. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please PM me and make an offer. You would be supporting a young lady's 4H program.
I would love to get the Nankin roos if I could find a way to get them into Canada

Back
Top Bottom