Snius Popping Up

Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
Hello everyone it's an urgent help
I am very confused
My rooster snius portion pop up when he yawn and then goes down comeback again when he yawn this only happening today I am not sure what is this ..
There's nothing in his mouth
slit is clean free from any discharge
IMG_20190625_095211.jpg

@Eggcessive
@Wyorp Rock
@casportpony

He's handsome Saaniya!
I just don't know. I would just keep watch for any swelling that stays there, the sinus is going to move a bit, it's soft tissue covering the bony "framework" of the head and the chambers of the sinus, if you will, "communicate" with the avian respiratory system (head and neck air sacs). If there's no swelling, then I wouldn't worry too much.

He's handsome Saaniya!
I just don't know. I would just keep watch for any swelling that stays there, the sinus is going to move a bit, it's soft tissue covering the bony "framework" of the head and the chambers of the sinus, if you will, "communicate" with the avian respiratory system (head and neck air sacs). If there's no swelling, then I wouldn't worry too much.

No there's no swelling when he yawn this portion pop up like air filled in the area and automatically go down there's no swelling like hard tissue it's seems like air bubble

He's handsome Saaniya!
Aww thank you! :love

Back
Top Bottom