So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

I just saw the news myself Judy.(FB) She will be missed. If it wasn't for her spunk and determination to fight, I may not have had the courage myself. Her sense of humor helped too! RIP Cindi, may you be with all your loved furbabies frolicking in the tall grasses on a beautiful sunshiney day and FREE!

Ginny, That's a perfect tribute.
hugs.gif
I hope you are doing okay - I know you've been through so much and I often think of you.
hugs.gif
Judy

hit.gif
sad.

Poor Lurchie. If any of you are in contact with him, please send him my most heartfelt condolences.

I think of her often. I always will.
Thank you jj, for letting us know.

Jan, I will be sure to share your very kind words with Lurchie. Thank you.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
A huge loss to all of us here on BYC...a wonderful spirit that will always be here with us...condolences to your beloved family.
hugs.gif

Just coming back to BYC after being gone awhile... Our little boy, 3 years old now, is fighting brain cancer. He is on hospice now.... Hoping to find support and encouragement during this difficult time. His name is Spencer. It's been a long hard road for all of us.

Feel free to ask questions, just forgive me if I don't respond very quickly... Life is very hard right now. Thank you all!

Spencer...you are so very lucky to have the most wonderful family that love you so very much....

You need a fan club on BYC.l...

I am number one....

Suzie

xxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom