SoCal- Cuckoo Maran Roos

CloneFly

Never say Never
Premium Feather Member
Mar 8, 2022
Hello all! I have two, 10wk old cuckoo marans for rehoming here in SoC. I had truly hoped that they'd be female, but alas, no such luckšŸ˜”

These two boys are very sweet and well behaved. They have yet to crow, but their combs are beautifully developed and their spurs are just beginning to bud. If anyone is interested, please do let me know and I will be happy to send some pictures and more information.

These boys are my babies, and I really do hate to put them up for rehoming, but I can't have 3 roos... I know it may be a bit much to ask, but please, don't send them to freezer camp. I'm posting here instead of the SoCal group as it seems that thread is rarely visited.

Thank you for reading my rather long post, I really hope someone will be willing to welcome these 2 loving boys into their home!

~CloneFly

Hello all! I have two, 10wk old cuckoo marans for rehoming here in SoC. I had truly hoped that they'd be female, but alas, no such luckšŸ˜”

These two boys are very sweet and well behaved. They have yet to crow, but their combs are beautifully developed and their spurs are just beginning to bud. If anyone is interested, please do let me know and I will be happy to send some pictures and more information.

These boys are my babies, and I really do hate to put them up for rehoming, but I can't have 3 roos... I know it may be a bit much to ask, but please, don't send them to freezer camp. I'm posting here instead of the SoCal group as it seems that thread is rarely visited.

Thank you for reading my rather long post, I really hope someone will be willing to welcome these 2 loving boys into their home!

~CloneFly
I hope you sell them!

Back
Top Bottom