some pics and questions about our new chickens

ctcasper

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
Minnesota
I was going to post some pics, but i am not sure how??? Can someone tell me how??? Also, in the pics you can see a bald spot kinda behind the eye on some of my chickens, what could that be? Also is there a way to know if they are a rooster or a hen at 8 weeks?
Thanks.
smile.png

The easiest way is to upload your pictures to photobucket.com, which is free (you might want to do only a few at a time, since it can take a while) then, after you upload them, you'll see the picture in your photobucket album. Under the picture is a little list:

E-mail & IM

Direct Link

HTML code

IMG code

Then, to the right of each of these, is a little, long box with text in it. Click on the box next to 'IMG', highlight the text, then push and hold CTRL on your keyboard. While holding the "CTRL" key, push the "C" key. This copies the text in the little box. Now, when you type a message in the forum, all you have to do is push "CTRL" and the "V" key to copy the IMG text into your message. That puts the picture in there. Any questions???

As far as the rooster thing, all I know is that we have a rooster who is about 6 wks old, and the only reason we know he's a roo is because of his comb. His comb is HUGE and is noticably red, as in when he's standing next to the girls he stands out!!!! I'll post some pics of him in a sec!!!

Back
Top Bottom