Some pictures of my BLRW

RedStickLA

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2007
South Louisiana
Hi...
A couple of people had asked to see some pictures of my BLRW, here they are. They are a little over 10 months old. I hatched these from eggs off of eggbid.com...In a couple of weeks I am getting some BLRW eggs from Sterling Center Farm I hope I have a good hatch!
fl.gif

Mitzi

My two roo's

Profilerandom052.jpg

Profilerandom036.jpg

Some of my Hen's

Profilerandom195.jpg

Profilerandom207.jpg

Profilerandom213.jpg

Profilerandom434.jpg

Profilerandom103.jpg

Profilerandom085.jpg

Mitzi...thanks for the pictures...they are very pretty. I'm getting some eggs from the same place next week. How soon will you have eggs from yours? Could you add my name to the list? Hope your hubby is doing well.

Katy

Yep...they are Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's.

They are laying now but are mixed with the rest of my flock. I will try and move them today or tomorrow into their own pen...so I hope to have pure eggs in 4 or 5 weeks.

BUT, I don't want to promise any thing due to my husband having a stem cell transplant to treat his cancer. You can either post a reply here or PM me and When/If I have eggs to sell I will get back to you. I don't want to make a promise I can't keep, but I will try...

My husband is doing really well but right now we have to take things day by day. The doctor said that the first 3 months are crucial. Thanks for asking!
Mitzi

Ahhh Baton Rouge
wink.png
You're only about 2.5 hrs from me. You know where Orange, Tx is? That's where I grew up, now I'm in it's sister city, Bridge City. Beautiful, beautiful birds. I just LOVE the hens for sure. I really want hens that are pretty too, rather than just plain...so I might just have to get me some of those
smile.png

kristi

Back
Top Bottom