Songs We Like

Voice and music in this song sound fine to me. :thumbsup Of course I do not understand the words.
I listen to many world music songs that I don't understand words... But still like them. I listen to many Arabic tunes, Oriental tunes, and other. And yes, Greek tunes are some that I certainly enjoyed. My BFF was stationed in Greece in Navy. He turned me on to some good tunes from there.

I too, listen to songs I can't understand. I don't feel like it stops me from enjoying the music. Eurovision is a great place where one can hear many different types of music, as well as many different languages (although there has been a decrease in quality over the last few years). Do you happen to remember any of the Greek songs you used to listen to?

I too, listen to songs I can't understand. I don't feel like it stops me from enjoying the music.
Same. I'm kind of a lyric snob, so a foreign language can help me enjoy more pop-style music without getting put off by "Baby, baby, baby! BAAAAABBBYYYY!" I mean, that's probably still what they're saying, but I can't hear it! 😅

Here are 2.
I am Old School. and like the traditional style.
I really like the instruments in these music compositions,

Ah, Karras. He unfortunately died, less than two months ago (Kyriazis as well, but it was three years ago I think). Both of these, and their songs, are quite popular. Definitely what one would consider "classic" Greek songs

Same. I'm kind of a lyric snob, so a foreign language can help me enjoy more pop-style music without getting put off by "Baby, baby, baby! BAAAAABBBYYYY!" I mean, that's probably still what they're saying, but I can't hear it! 😅

That's a smart way of going about it :lau . When you mentioned the continuous babyyyyy part, my mind immediately went to Celine Dion's "it's all coming back to me now"

Back
Top Bottom