Sorta new here

CountryMama

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 10, 2007
West Michigan
wink.png

I musta joined here once before and forgot about it. Some of you will recognize me as "LittleRedHen" from Homesteadingtoday but considering they are down majority of the time that I try checking their boards, I have decided I need to find a place that is more stable
tongue.png

So here i am! My name is Amanda and I am from Michigan. I currently have mini call ducks, frizzle cochins, leghorns, golden sex links, and an order coming to me from Ideal the second week of February! At that time I will become mama to Blue laced Red Wyandotte Bantams, Wheaten OEGs, Golden Neck OEGs and Partridge Cochin bantams. I am on the look out for White Midget turkeys that I don't have to buy in groups of 15 from a hatchery *winks*

I recently had to cull my entire flock of chickens (40-50 of them including 8 guineas) due to what I suspect to be Infectious Coryza. I am not certain of what it was but I figure it was a good time to start over as I was having awful egg production too and with new chicks coming in, I didn't want to take chances.

Sooooooo.. anyways.. Some of you know me and some of you will enjoy getting to know me LOL

Welcome back! This site sure has helped me through some tuff chickens! [Mom to 5 hens,1 healer,2 cats,and 1 man)

Back
Top Bottom