South Carolina

One of my chicks died:( now all I have is 1 chick left she all alone in the brooder. Does anyone have 1 chicks I can buy don't care what it is. Just dont want my poor maran to be lonely.

Thx I hate hatching and lose one I always feel more then watching it grown and hatch and all just feel so bad for the 1 she in there and sad I no she has to be chickens don't like being alone

One of my 4 m/o cockerels showing off his big boy chest. When he's not proudly choking out his baby crow, he's puffing out his chest like this and giving everybody sultry looks. He's definitely going to be a ladies' man.

Last edited:
yes Amy, that was for you, sorry I still need to figure out how to work this site. I will be around next weekend if that works for you. do you have any chicks for sale, what type, and are they sexed?

I am not sure if I will be available next Sat. or not. We are working furiously to get the peafowl pens finished so I can start bringing someof my peafowl pairs home. I took a lot of birds to the Fowl Clinic yesterday and pretty much sold out.
Let me know what you are looking for and what ages and I will go through my brooders and grow up pens to see if I have anything to meet your needs.

Quote:
There are swaps and get togethers all the time all over the place. I am not sure how many birds were for sale yesterday at this clinic but I took chicks and pairs and a few roosters and sold most everything. I saw a bunch of roosters in cages to be sold and am not sure if anyone bought those. Naturally most people were looking for hens and I am not sure how many individual hens were there for sale.

There are swaps and get togethers all the time all over the place. I am not sure how many birds were for sale yesterday at this clinic but I took chicks and pairs and a few roosters and sold most everything. I saw a bunch of roosters in cages to be sold and am not sure if anyone bought those. Naturally most people were looking for hens and I am not sure how many individual hens were there for sale.
I'm lookin for hens mostly but. A few roosters

Back
Top Bottom