South Carolina

The turkeys and some of the chickens swarming Kota for his scraps
Me and my little guy
smile.png

I love when dogs and chickens just hang together!!!!

Awesome Pic of Da MooMoo!!!

LOL. I've been in Texas since '93 and still write like a New Yorker even though when talking I sound like a Texan.

Crazy mixed up northerner/southerner!!

Last edited:
I guess I will wait until my local feed stores get some in, or at Tractor supply when they come in. I'm not looking for anything in particular. I know I want some EE's but other than that, just some good egg layers. RIR, BO, BR stuff like that

Billy, I'm about 25 - 30 miles from you and can probably help you out with some RIR ( I raise these ) and maybe some Buff Orphingtons ( I have a friend raising these ) Let me know if you need or want them.

That would be wonderful. Pm me and let me know how much you are asking for them. I am looking for about 10-15 total birds. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

Well the jury is still out on our new "hound dog". It turns out she is a real escape artist and we are talking climbing and jumping.
barnie.gif
One positive thing though--so far--she really does not seem interested in chickens, guineas, or rabbits....

Billy, I'm about 25 - 30 miles from you and can probably help you out with some RIR ( I raise these ) and maybe some Buff Orphingtons ( I have a friend raising these ) Let me know if you need or want them.

I'm interested in a couple ( or few) of both those RIR's and BO's. Seems to me that a good broody BO to go along with with some RIR egg machines is a match made in Chicken Heaven. I'm about 2 miles off highway 215 in Roebuck, so gas down there and back would be cheaper than postage on mail order chicks. I kinda hate to admit being bitten by the chicken keeping bug, but it's happened, so I might as well get hold of some quality chickens before even thinking about any kind of breeding project(s).

Back
Top Bottom