South Carolina

Congratulations Amy! Perfect picture :) How did everybody else fair?

Sorry that we didn't say "hi", but we saw everyone's beautiful birds today. My DS was so excited to see the different colors of Silkies! I may just have to find him a blue hen or two in the future (his favorite color). I hope that you had a great day!

I can not wait until my DD is older and her and I can go to these shows. These birds are beautiful!
love.gif

It was a totally terrific day at the show! The photo of me pointing to Nikki (CarolinaChickenKeeper) is too funny. Anyone else notice I am very expressive and wave my arms around a lot when I talk?

Everyone had fun and all the birds were wonderfully beautiful. Samantha (dixiebeast) won with her Ameraucanas and her duck got a nice big purple ribbon and plaque for Best Duck and her 2 d'Uccles beat out my d'Uccle.
Kimberly (Chickychickybaby) won Best Variety with one of her black Silkies and beat out a prominent breeder and then placed with her others.

I had a great time though my back certainly is letting me know today I overdid it all. Can't help it! I love being with my friends!
Miss Patsy did not show but she was outside trying to sell, sell, sell! For herself and helped me out! We had a blast!

Mary Bell and Samantha were talking strategies! Selling and showing, I am sure!

Mary Bell (SouthernBeeLady) had her table set up for selling honey and had her beautiful Silkies out to be sold. We all parked next to each other so we could enjoy the company and help each other out.

I enjoyed meeting new friends and spending time with everyone and seeing all the most lovely of birds. I picked up 2 new pair of bantam Cochins and got rid of several roosters. What a day!

We have one in 2 weeks in Barnwell, Heidi. Still a bit of a drive for you but not nearly as far. Maybe an hour from you?
About 4 hours for us but I am lucky to ride with Kimberly and Nicole. They are awesome folks! They make me laugh too much and my sides hurt after a while but that is okay.
wink.png

Great to see everyone!! Patsy, did I say LOVE your hair? So.....who was there and didn't say hello?!?!

Yes cudo's to Kimberly for her win :) That was some tough competetion. No ribbons for me. Ive gotta figure out some way to get the "big dogs" to stay at home. Im afraid thats my only chance at winning.

I prob won't make Barnwell. That's a tad too far.

Back
Top Bottom