South Carolina

And my Bronze. I believe this is a trio. They are pretty neat looking. I think I will call him Hershey. What else? LOL
I will have to get better photos later. But you can see his train feathers coming back in and how lovely they are.

I took this one a few weeks ago so you can see how much his train has grown in already. By Feb. it will be so lush and beautiful!

And my Bronze. I believe this is a trio. They are pretty neat looking. I think I will call him Hershey. What else? LOL
I will have to get better photos later. But you can see his train feathers coming back in and how lovely they are.

I took this one a few weeks ago so you can see how much his train has grown in already. By Feb. it will be so lush and beautiful!

Wow Amy, they are all so beautiful! I am so envious! But I have already had and lost my share of peafowl for now so I will just look at yours! Keep the pictures coming~~
pop.gif

Thank you, Heidi.
As I go over and continue to try and tear down the old pens to move them over here for new pens I will take some photos.
The trains are starting to grow back in and by Feb. they will be glorious and the boys will start displaying. I really would like to get them moved over before the trains are too long and breeding season is underway but it is a lot of work and my dear, sweet friends can only help so much.

Bless them for what they do though! I appreciate it all so much. And to the point that I told Samantha she could take home this lovely pair of Opals!

Back
Top Bottom