South Dakota here

Hey to all South Dakotains...Dakotans....Dakotites...you get the idea. I just wanted to check in and see if there was anyone on here from the Faith or Spearfish areas. We begin our summer in those places and I absolutely love it. SD is easily the prettiest place I've ever been.

Hey to all South Dakotains...Dakotans....Dakotites...you get the idea. I just wanted to check in and see if there was anyone on here from the Faith or Spearfish areas. We begin our summer in those places and I absolutely love it. SD is easily the prettiest place I've ever been.

Hello Henry, yes there are several in the Black HIlls areas. Hopefully they see your post! Check out the west river thread too

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for one adult turkey (I don't care about the breed or gender). I am located in the Black Hills near Rapid City. If you are selling or know someone selling a turkey, please let me know.

Hi I have a friend that lives in Brookings and is looking for other who have chickens in his neck of the woods...He really wants some bantam cochins, blue, splash.....IS there any hope of finding anything in his area? Please help!

Yeh, there is a thread specifically called "East River" South Dakota. I'm 7 miles from Brookings & I know of others here who are in our area. Some in Estelline area and some down close to Madison. Tell your friend he may want to come to the S.Dakota Sustainability Fair come next Saturday, taking place in Bushnell. Many of the poultry people who he may want to connect with should be there.

Don't know if you ever found a suitable producer/breeder but wanted to make sure you knew to contact Katie (Kathy) Roling of Madison, SD. She is a breeder & has numerous specialty breeds including a variety of silkies. Her place is just west of Madison. She is elderly and is hard of hearing so emails & Facebook are the best bet. Mainly emails. I think she is on backyard chickens too. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom