Southern Arizona: 8 week old friendly Bielefelder roo for rehoming

EmmaDonovan

Crowing
Jul 13, 2020
Southern Arizona
1715480395712.png

He is big and healthy and growing fast. He's the friendliest of our six Bielefelders and he was the first chick in the flock to regularly greet us at the brooder door. He gets along perfectly with our 14 girls.

You can pick him up, hold him, kiss him. 💋 He thinks you're weird for doing so but goes along with it. 😄 We feed him all organic feed and treats. He has not crowed yet.

1715480433886.png

He would be an excellent first rooster for someone new to chickens. We hate to part with him but we cannot have roosters where we live. His good personality merits a home, not freezer camp. He is a sweet, friendly, happy fellow who deserves his own flock.

1715480450740.png

Just look at that face. You know you want him!

I live near Tucson, Arizona. I'll drive a reasonable distance (not overnight) to meet someone, if you would like to have him.

Last edited:
I posted there, too. I picked him up along with five girls from a fellow BYCer. I didn't notice one was a boy until I was almost home so we just kept him even though we knew we'd have to find another home for him.

I wish we could keep him, he has grown up with this flock and gets along so well with everyone. He comes over to say hello and see if we have any treats every time we walk past the brooder.

I got to see his father, too - he is also gorgeous!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom