Spitzhaubens

Pics
So I set my spitz eggs in the bator last night. I have 2 silver, 2 cream and 3 gold. Hatch day should be around the 23rd can't wait. I will candle on day 7 and let you guys know how they are going.

So not one of my spitz eggs have developed. I cracked some open and they were all scrambled :( I just hate shipped eggs. Well at least four of my own chicken eggs are developing. They are silkies.

So not one of my spitz eggs have developed. I cracked some open and they were all scrambled
sad.png
I just hate shipped eggs. Well at least four of my own chicken eggs are developing. They are silkies.
hugs.gif

That is extremely frustrating!!! So sorry that they didn't work out.
sad.png

Well this would be my third time with shipped eggs. First time out of six polish eggs i had one hatch. And second time i had 4 out of 5 hatch. I don't know I will have to try again.

I am considering getting some silver laced spitzhauben chicks this spring......................I have wyandottes and a NHR....................any advice on how you think they might get along?

I have never had spitzhaubens!

I am also consider a cream crested brabanter...........

i find both of these birds funnylooking and pretty at the same time............

i just signed up to this forum to hear more about them......

I am considering getting some silver laced spitzhauben chicks this spring......................I have wyandottes and a NHR....................any advice on how you think they might get along?

I have never had spitzhaubens!

I am also consider a cream crested brabanter...........

i find both of these birds funnylooking and pretty at the same time............

i just signed up to this forum to hear more about them......

My Spitzhauben get along fantastically with ALL the other breeds I have (that includes Silkies, Marans, Cream Legbar,Olive Eggers, Cochin etc) Spitzhauben are wonderful additions to any flock I think.

Back
Top Bottom