Status
Not open for further replies.

HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
9 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
Where: We are based in central Alabama, looking to meet to rehome the other babies already spoken for in Auburn, AL around June 28th. They will be ready for their new home June 28th, when they turn 8 weeks old.

We live rurally, and awhile back someone abandoned a mother cat here who had a beautiful litter of kittens. They've been raised by hand alongside mom, handled multiple times a day, and are extremely sociable and friendly. We know their individual quirks, their likes, and give them lots of attention and handling. They had their first nail trimming June 10th, and will get their first bath on the 14th when they turn 6 weeks old. Born May 3rd, 2021.
(Mom is scheduled to be spayed at the end of the month, along with a daughter we are keeping - ***Highly recommend spay/neuter to help reduce pet overpopulation!*** )

IMG_3449.jpg IMG_3398.jpg

There are many "FREE" ads out there, but we are just asking a $25 rehoming to make sure we can find a sincere home for them who will give them the love and care they deserve. They will be ready for their first vet visit and weaned from mom at a healthy age. They are almost entirely litterbox trained, and now eating a kitten good canned/dry mix to make it easier to chew. They're even learning how to "sit" now!

Mom is named Pizza, so most all her kiddos match. AVAILABLE BABIES: There are now just two girls left! The short-haired gray/black tabby with white on chest/paws is Breadstick. And the longer haire gray/black tabby with white on chest/mustache/paws is Sausage.

Available Kittens:
GIRLS: Breadstick and Sausage

If interested, please message or reply here! Thank you.

breadstick.png sausage.png

IMG_3445.jpg IMG_3411.jpg

Last edited:
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I bet my cat Winston would love to play with them, but I just can't afford 2 kitties. Hope you find them a good home!

These sweet girls are still available! They just turned 6 weeks old yesterday, and had their first baths today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom