Still life with Chickens

heron

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 26, 2007
Hi everyone,

It's been a while. I wanted to let you guys know that I have a new book (to follow up Still Life with Chickens). It's called Winging It: Dispatches from an (Almost) Empty Nest.

This one is about the kid flying the coop. Not so much about chickens, and no appearance by Wes in Texas this time. I only have one hen left and she makes a couple of appearances.

Happy Christmas to all. I think of you often.

Catherine

catherinegoldhammer.com

Ah, Catherine, someone gave me your book and I was enchanted, I look forward to reading the next one! Chickens or no, it'll be worth it, I'm sure. I actually met one of the Moon Women's daughters in my Pilates circle. Small world!

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for the update! I really enjoyed your first book and look forward to reading the second. One afternoon I was sitting by the coop, sipping my tea and reading Still Life with Chickens when just for a bit of fun and the visual pun I snapped this pic:

web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you both, and great pic, LIttleIslandGreen! I love it!

Hello Catherine! After reading your first book I wondered if you still visited BYC. I hope your one hen is doing well and behaving herself. I don't mean to pry, but must ask, do you plan on getting any more chickens? If you spend any amount of time back here, you're sure to get talked into it!

Back
Top Bottom