Story of my Life - Lone Minor RP - Please see the partially updated front page!

She took a deep breath. "Well, just everything, really. I'm not used to not living with an adult. Sure, there's you guys but that different. Both my parents are dead. I guess I just feel a bit lonely. You guys are so good at-at... this, but I'm not." She paused to wipe away her tears. "I'm sorry. I'll try my hardest to learn. And I'll definitely not cry as much. If you want me to go, just say so."

Elena stepped out of the storage room, pulling her shirt over her head on the way out. She nearly bumped into Blake and Aisha when they stood in front of the door, hugging. Arching a brow, she placed a hand on the older boy's shoulder. "Hey man, who is this you're with?"

(
frow.gif
Yay! Brenna's here!)

"Leave? Why would we want you to leave?" Blake questioned "Did something happen with Eli? Where is he anyways?" He looked down at Elena and shrugged, mouthing new girl to her.

Blake stepped back from Elena "How did the pick pocket lesson thing go?" He asked.

Danni wandered aimlessly through the streets of one of the bad nieghbourhoods in New York, her eyes watching the people staggering down the street.

Danni waited on a dark street corner under the only street lamp for several blocks. She scanned the crowd wearily, knowing that if Blake or Eli knew what she was doing they wouldn't let her do it.

Blake cocked a brow, but didn't press her. He looked back at Elena and stretched "I'm going for something to eat, does anyone have any change?"
She waited for an answer, as she didn't have any money on her at the time. "Well, Bambi has food over at our place..."

Back
Top Bottom