Suddenly became weak

Samiaafrozesreya

Hatching
Jan 9, 2021
My 1 month and 7 days old chick was okay but he suddenly became less active and weak from today..He is looking weak and sick from morning. I gave him green chilli and what else can I do now?

Attachments

• 16102116820296592971270461307936.jpg
    16102116820296592971270461307936.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 4
My 1 month and 7 days old chick was okay but he suddenly became less active and weak from today..He is looking weak and sick from morning. I gave him green chilli and what else can I do now?
Where are you located in the world?
What do you feed him including any treats?
Can you post some photos of his poop?
Do you provide a source of grit (crushed granite/small stones)?

Where are you located in the world?
What do you feed him including any treats?
Can you post some photos of his poop?
Do you provide a source of grit (crushed granite/small stones)?
I am from Bangladesh, I provide my chick with normal chick food and give him boiled egg as treat and I don't provide any source of grit.

I am from Bangladesh, I provide my chick with normal chick food and give him boiled egg as treat and I don't provide any source of grit.
Can you get some photos of his poop?

I'm sorry, I thought maybe all he was eating was rice since that's what it looks like in your first photo. Having chick starter is very good, hopefully he will eat a bit for you.
I would check his crop to make sure it's emptying.

Anytime give food other than chick starter, grit really should be available free choice so they can process/digest the food.

1610302824828.png

Is he ok I use sugared water with mine
:welcome :frow

Personally unless I give the birds any seeds and grains or other things, they don't really need grit at that age. Their feed is quite adequate and has the nutrients they need. Sugar water is ok. Baby vitamins WITHOUT IRON in water is good too. Also something like Gatorade or Pedialyte which has electrolytes. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom