Suggestion: More Reaction Emojis

Duckpip

🦆 Life is better with birds 🐔
May 23, 2022
Canada
I have been on two other forums so far, and this one for sure is the best one. I love the layout, moderation is amazing, I have no complaints whatsoever. 😊
So I'm not complaining at all, I just have a few suggestions that might be useful to myself and the many other members on here.

Reaction emoji suggestions:

Agree reaction emoji (It can look something like this: ✅)

Thanks reaction emoji (It can look something like this: 🤗)

Creative reaction emoji (It can look something like this: 🎨)

These are just a few suggestions for reaction emojis.
Thanks! 😁

As many times as I'd have liked to react to a post with an eye roll, I believe they said they didn't want anything like that as a reaction where a post explaining why you're rolling your eyes would be much more useful. Same reason why they don't want to add a 'disagree' reaction.

As for the original post here, I personally just use the regular 'like' as agreeing since it comes with a thumbs up as well, which to me symbolizes agreement. A lot of people use it as a 'thanks' or 'okay' type of reaction as well, so those are covered. I'm not really sure how useful the 'creative' one would be overall, personally, but it wouldn't necessarily hurt anything I suppose. I think I would personally use a celebration or 'woohoo' type of reaction more, but 'love' kinda covers that as well, so I'm pretty happy with what we already have.

Back
Top Bottom