Super special duck

He is holding his head up more and seems to like telling you he wants a drink or food this means pick up my bowl and hold it for me. we also call Gimpy "Friend".
thumbsup.gif
wonderful!!

we are hoping he will heal enough to walk he has feathers all over now and is quacking at me in the morning before I go to work. He lives in our home in the master bathroom it has a big tub for him to take baths in so it made sense.

we are hoping he will heal enough to walk he has feathers all over now and is quacking at me in the morning before I go to work. He lives in our home in the master bathroom it has a big tub for him to take baths in so it made sense.
So where do ya'll sleep in the guest room? lol does he still get to spend time outside everyday for fresh air and sunshine and visiting his buddies? and happy to hear his feathers are coming in!!! Great job!!

Until he can protect himself he lives in the house, he usually gets some time outside before his lunch every day to eat weeds or bugs or to see the other ducks. I think he likes all the attention we give him has he lets you know when he wants something and you better get it now or he gets mad. Appears we have gone from a dog rescue to a duck rescue we have another pekin baby coming in over the weekend

Until he can protect himself he lives in the house, he usually gets some time outside before his lunch every day to eat weeds or bugs or to see the other ducks. I think he likes all the attention we give him has he lets you know when he wants something and you better get it now or he gets mad. Appears we have gone from a dog rescue to a duck rescue we have another pekin baby coming in over the weekend
Another Penkin rescue, well be sure to tell us this ones story with pics of course..

The new pekin is coming from a home where they lost the other pekin they had and did not know what to do they sad he would not eat so they called here to see if we would take him in so maybe saturday maybe sunday he will be here. Gimpy you can tell is feeling better he is being a brat but still not walking allot.

Back
Top Bottom