Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Well, a few hundred pounds later... and my ducktators have a grand new set up!

Before:View attachment 3814645View attachment 3814646
And after:

View attachment 3814647View attachment 3814648

It's very almost done, and I'm very happy with it!
I swapped out the old run down coop for a better house- and I took the blue plastic pool and replaced it with a more natural looking pond, complete with a drainage system! I'm thrilled. And they're loving it!
It looks great!

Well, a few hundred pounds later... and my ducktators have a grand new set up!

Before:View attachment 3814645View attachment 3814646
And after:

View attachment 3814647View attachment 3814648

It's very almost done, and I'm very happy with it!
I swapped out the old run down coop for a better house- and I took the blue plastic pool and replaced it with a more natural looking pond, complete with a drainage system! I'm thrilled. And they're loving it!
Looks good :D I think my dad might have bought one of the outside wire things for my coop too, I’m in the process of building it

I might be going on holiday for a few days but I'm so scared to leave my girls :oops:
Anyone else get mega guilt when they think about leaving their birds? Even if only for a few days...
I always worry, but i dont feel guilt. I have cameras to check on them. And neighbors that check on them a few times a day

I might be going on holiday for a few days but I'm so scared to leave my girls :oops:
Anyone else get mega guilt when they think about leaving their birds? Even if only for a few days...
I leave mine with my daughter
I do feel guilty as I know she will do good but not like mom does
I also bring treats for the wild ducks at the lake as I miss seeing mine

Back
Top Bottom