SURVIVE!! ~ a Minecraft Roleplay!

CayugaLover

The Duck Whisperer
7 Years
Aug 24, 2012
My own imagination. Beat that!
Spawn. Craft. Mine. Survive.

This is basically a RP where you can play as your real Minecraft player (with your skin and your Minecraft username), some random player with a randomly made up username, or a Minecraft mob.

GENERAL RULES:

You can make hybrid mobs, but please ask me first.

If you have a hostile mob character, please don't be too upset if it gets killed at some point!

Ask before you make a peaceful hostile mob, or hostile peaceful mob (like nice creeper or evil chicken. :3) However, it's unlimited if a some point in the RP a hostile mob BECOMES friendly, or vise versa.

At some point, this may become a modded survival, but, for now, let's stick to Vanilla Minecraft. Please.

Ask before you make abnormal cross-dimentional references. You don't have to ask first to talk about/make charries from the nether or the end, but, ask first if you want a charrie from, say, The real world.

Day lasts about three pages in the RP, Night about one. There are exceptions.

Only 3 non-human charries per person

At some point, there will be shared charries, like CaptainSparklez, SkyDoesMC, Slamacow, Herobrine, or notch.

Don't criticize. Nobody's flawless. I know I'm not perfect. You don't need to tell me.

HAVE FUN!!! :3 :D

FIGHTING RULES:

if there's a real fight, don't spam the RP. take it to a PM.

for charries fighting, only 5 attacks per post, you can dodge 3 of them, injury must be at least as bad as a paper cut.

it is possible to heal instantly, tho, depending on what you have on you ;)

If a human dies, it is possible to respawn, however, you must be at 3 XP levels or higher, and it may take a while.

If a mob dies... there are exceptions, but for the most part... well, you can make a replacement charrie.

Creepers can blow up multiple times *players* OH NO WE'RE DOOMED!

Water is a deadly acid to endermen.

FORMS:
human form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (picture or description)
Other:
Username:

Mob Form:
Name:
Race:
Personality: