Surviving Minnesota!

Bad weather in SW ND.. I'm coming back from league volleyball, which is about 1 hour 15 min away from home.
Hoping that my parents locked the birds up good.
Papa Martin, one of the girls dad's, said its hailing pretty bad, supposed to be chances of tornadoes and more hail.
Knew it was going to happen since it was warm and humid today

The Radar right now
2zscief.png

Up until 3 years ago I lived 15 miles north of their, in the tiny town called Fairfield. I have many relatives in Belfield. All Ukrainians are related
1f602.png

Interesting. My Great Grandfather was from there. As was my Great Grand mother. They had a farm or lived on a place called "Gallagher hill". My Great Grandfather was Gallagher. My Great grandmother had no last name that we know of.

Interesting.  My Great Grandfather was from there. As was my Great Grand mother. They had a farm or lived on a place called "Gallagher hill".    My Great Grandfather was  Gallagher.  My Great grandmother had no last name that we know of.

I've heard of it before.. I'm guessing died out last name though. I'd have to ask my grandpa about it

I've heard of it before.. I'm guessing died out last name though. I'd have to ask my grandpa about it

Nope, the name did not die out, just moved from there. Shortly after my Great Grandma's brother was hung for horse thieving........as I understand the story. That was before the civil war, he served in that and was buried in Spencer Iowa for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom