Surviving Minnesota!

My apps decided to sleep on the porch steps
1f602.png

They will be fine since our dog sleeps 10 feet away

I would say that is a pea comb . Some modifiers involved but 1 copy . I have seen some strange pea combs . So apparently this has traveled undetected and looked like single comb up until now .

I would say that is a pea comb . Some modifiers involved but 1 copy . I have seen some strange pea combs . So apparently this has traveled undetected and looked like single comb up until now .

Ok, I wondered that too, I was just guessing at rose because it does not look like my other pea comb birds either.

Do you still want him? Or is there a crock pot in his future? It's too bad he has that defect, he is a good roster otherwise. I have hatched over 250 CLB's this year so I suppose the odds of getting the strange trait is pretty good.

Ok, I wondered that too, I was just guessing at rose because it does not look like my other pea comb birds either.

Do you still want him? Or is there a crock pot in his future? It's too bad he has that defect, he is a good roster otherwise. I have hatched over 250 CLB's this year so I suppose the odds of getting the strange trait is pretty good.
Sure it might be interesting . Planning to leave Tuesday or Wednesday . Depends on how much I get done . Got the trailer light going . Had to redo connections on the truck . Poor contact/corrosion . Got to 91 yesterday . Spent the day outside in the shade with a fan working on the wiring . Heat and old do not go well together . Really tired by 5 PM .

Sure it might be interesting . Planning to leave Tuesday or Wednesday . Depends on how much I get done . Got the trailer light going . Had to redo connections on the truck . Poor contact/corrosion . Got to 91 yesterday . Spent the day outside in the shade with a fan working on the wiring . Heat and old do not go well together . Really tired by 5 PM .

Great..

I understand all that. I was beat last night the heat tried to kill me.

Do you come up 53 to 2?

Have a great drive.

I am going to Holm's on the 2nd. Judy and I are taking a road trip to give Mr T a physical!

Back
Top Bottom