Surviving Minnesota!

I quit!!

I am not moving from the house until May..

mnchickmom’s story askeered me too much to drive again..

The ground was frozen.... but the last few days of warmer weather and the snow melted the top inch or two,,,

which means I am just making a mess when I try to plow this wet heavy stuff.

so

I quit, I am not leaving the house until May.

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Ralphie, I would think that driving in adverse conditions is no big deal for you, as in your prior life it must have been an every day thing ?
Any thoughts related to the considered Elk reintroduction in NE Mn. It appears that the St.Louis County BOD is opposed to it ?

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Ralphie, I would think that driving in adverse conditions is no big deal for you, as in your prior life it must have been an every day thing ?
Any thoughts related to the considered Elk reintroduction in NE Mn. It appears that the St.Louis County BOD is opposed to it ?

Just because one can do something is no reason they should have to do it, like driving in crap weather... but seriously, I find night driving in snow or rain to be a lot harder than when my eyes were 40 years younger.

I did not know there were plans to re-introduce elk into the arrowhead.....

I suppose considering the wolves have eaten most the moose and deer they need something else to eat.

I assume this will go the same way the re-introduction of woodland caribou went.. How many of them have you seen around lately?

With brain worm, liver flukes and CWD, I think this is a marvelous way to waste millions of tax dollars...

Given the DNRs track record of lack of success and going over budget, I can’t think of any reason to oppose this..:lau:lau:lau

Just because one can do something is no reason they should have to do it, like driving in crap weather... but seriously, I find night driving in snow or rain to be a lot harder than when my eyes were 40 years younger.

I did not know there were plans to re-introduce elk into the arrowhead.....

I suppose considering the wolves have eaten most the moose and deer they need something else to eat.

I assume this will go the same way the re-introduction of woodland caribou went.. How many of them have you seen around lately?

With brain worm, liver flukes and CWD, I think this is a marvelous way to waste millions of tax dollars...

Given the DNRs track record of lack of success and going over budget, I can’t think of any reason to oppose this..:lau:lau:lau

Actually it is the FonDuLac tribe which has been studying this and would foot the bill I believe. It has been quite successful in Wisconsin. Carlton Cty and the related private land owners seem to be in favor by a large majority ? There are three large blocks of Tribal and State land being considered.

Back
Top Bottom