Surviving Minnesota!

IMG_20200118_063823.jpg

I swear it's never going to end. My room is currently 55 🥶

Rain and snow has stopped . Driveway is clear but not the deck and sidewalk . Break time . So yesterday the snow started about 2 . Before that I got 2 12 foot logs out of the woods for my sawmill . Might be awhile before I can get more logs . So I have something to do when weather permits .

I have plowed snow... was a heavier snow and maybe a tad more than I originally thought..

I used the ATV to plow it all. It was getting a tad cold on my face towards the end as that wind picked up. I have a feeling I will need the bobcat tomorrow to move the snow that drifts in.

I noticed my ATV is might go over 1500 miles this winter. It’s has 1494 miles now.

BC your chickens are not allowed to talk, write, wave or communicate with mine in any fashion whatsoever. I do not want mine to know how nice yours have it..

BC your chickens are not allowed to talk, write, wave or communicate with mine in any fashion whatsoever. I do not want mine to know how nice yours have it..

The sky rats... they use the sky rats to send messages to each other.. that's why they let the sky rats eat their food :old

Back
Top Bottom