Surviving Minnesota!

I'm rearranging, and rebuilding the inside of my coop this summer and spring, so far this is what I plan on doing.
**Not to scale
**I'm getting rid of my ducks, so I can have a better setup for my chickens

aag955.jpg

I like the extra box you're putting in the corner. I keep my sick chickens in spare bedroom lockdown, but it would be nice for growing chicks. I may steal....borrow....steal....your design a bit =)

Ralph I sold my Muscovys
1f602.png
My loss Minnesotanice's gain
1f602.png
1f602.png
!!

I think Ralphie would disagree with that comment. However, I'm pretty excited. I think DH is trying to figure out why I told him we need to expedite the duck living quarters.

A family friend has a silver Muscovy hen I'm trying to get off of him. With a lilac drake I think I'd end up with blue offspring....I think.

One of the best camping trips I'vr been on was in the Badlands. Watching storms move through the plains feeling very insignificant.
The western part of both north and south dakota is amazing. actually you have to live in either or both states to really understand and appreciate the beauty. I lived in both. grew up in ND. One of my most favorite camping trips was also in the Badlands in Medora. It was pretty awesome.

The western part of both north and south dakota is amazing. actually you have to live in either or both states to really understand and appreciate the beauty. I lived in both. grew up in ND. One of my most favorite camping trips was also in the Badlands in Medora. It was pretty awesome.
My favorite camping trip is to Perham MN, my family stayed at my grandparents lake home and we didn't have enough room for all of us so I bought a tent at a garage sale and slept outside; by the way, Half-way through the second night, it started to rain
hide.gif
so I had to sleep on the floor in the living room.
hit.gif
barnie.gif

Last edited:
My favorite camping trip is to Perham MN, my family stayed at my grandparents lake home and we didn't have enough room for all of us so I bought a tent at a garage sale and slept outside; by the way, Half-way through the second night, it started to rain:oops:  so I had to sleep on the floor in the living room.:hit :barnie  

That reminds me of my trip to Isle Royale. The only time I've wanted to end my life.. I was so so miserable! Want to go back badly but will never, never, ever set food in one of those boats again!

I've always order from Murray McMurray and I've never had any issues

x2 I have ordered from Murray McMurray twice, and once from my pet chicken. Murray mc Murray is good, one quail D' Anver hen I got from them has really bad feathers, they split down the middle.
This year I'm ordering from purely poultry, just trying different hatcheries. My Cochin bantams ship tomorrow!
:weee

Last edited:
x2 I have ordered from Murray McMurray twice, and once from my pet chicken. Murray mc Murray is good, one quail D' Anver hen I got from them has really bad feathers, they split down the middle.
This year I'm ordering from purely poultry, just trying different hatcheries. My Cochin bantams ship tomorrow!
:weee

Does purely poultry have better show quality birds?

Back
Top Bottom